Wednesday 5 May 2010

Tellens place

This weeks challenge at Tellens place is to use either BUTTERFLIES or DRAGONFLIES in your design piece.
I used my brayer to colour a back ground and stamped in black ELUSIVE IMAGES tree scene. I high lighted some of the limbs with china white pencil. I printed out my TELLENS PLACE image on white card, then traced the wings onto vellum.
I coloured her in with water colours and cut her out.... then chopped off her wings! I coloured the vellum wings with sukura pens, cut them out and attached them to my card image.
I mounted her onto the scene with foam pads... then attached it to an easel card......

I made a black rose and punched some black leaves from black card as well.
I stamped 3 butterflies onto vellum, coloured them with sukura pens, then cut them out and mounted them onto the easel card base near the rose to complete my scene.
I shall also enter this into BIZZY BECS.....the link is on my sidebar... where the challenge for may is FLOWERS AND WINGS.


STAMP, SCRAP AND DOODLE SATURDAYS.... http://ssdschallenge.blogspot.com/ where the challenge is AN EASEL CARD.
PAPER SCISSORS ROCKS.... http://papersscissorsrocks.blogspot.com/ wants BUTTERFLIES.
TOTALLY STAMPALICIOUS..... http://totallystampalicious.blogspot.com/ wants FLOWERS.
DARING CARDMAKERS... http://daringcardmakers.blogspot.com/ wants an EASEL CARD.
INSPIRATION AVENUE.... http://inspiration-avenue-team.blogspot.com/ FAERIE TALES.
SIR STAMPALOT.... http://sirstampalotchallenge.blogspot.com/ may challenge is BUTTERFLIES AND FLOWERS.
CUTE CARD THURSDAY.... http://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/ make your own...something..... i made my own flower.... but is my card cute?
FLUTTERBY WEDNESDAY... http://flutterbywednesdays.blogspot.com/2010/05/flutter-by-wednesday-108.html...... OPEN THEME but must have a butterfly, fearie or angel on it.
DARE 2 DIGI STAMP... http://dareu2digistamp.blogspot.com/ THEME IS FLOWERS
DIGI DOODLESHOP BEST..... http://digidoodleshopsbest.blogspot.com/ ANYTHING GOES.
THANKS FOR COMING BY..... PLEASE COME AND JOIN US AT TELLENS PLACE THIS WEEK AND GO AND CHECK OUT WHAT THE OTHER DT MEMBERS HAVE DONE.
LOVE lynx

23 comments:

  1. Hello Lyn. How are you today my friend. Your work is just amazing and you put so much time and effort into all things creative. You truly are an inspiration. I wish I was half as talented. so beautiful. Happy crafting Lyn.
    Lots of love, sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing, Lynx! Such dimension, and beautifully colored... LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lyn

    This is just adroable, I absultely love it and the 'dark side' really works brilliantly. And all the lovely dimesnion and fluttrflys - did I say I liked it ?

    But dare I say this, Stampalot challenge rules say a max of six challenges for one project if you want to be in that draw for our fab prixe.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my!! what a beautiful creation!!! Love those butterflies!! Thanks for joining us at FBW!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, this is stunning!! Wow, I can see a lot of lov and work went into this. Thank you so much for entering this in our challenge at Digi Doodle Shop's Best.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. AMAZING creation love your butterfly lovely Flower too wooowww....really GERAT and nicely done...thanks for playing with us at DDSB challenge this week. Hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a creative creation! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh!!! I am banana's over this one!!! Thanks so very much for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best and good luck!
    KymKreates

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty card.....thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best challenge and look forward to seeing you again next week.

    Harriet

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, this is amazing!!! Love everything about it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow - so gorgeous Lyn! Fabulous butterflies (and everything is fabulous too!). Thanks for playing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a design! Fabulous! Thanks for joining us at DDSB challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing simply amazing. Never cease to amaze me Lyn!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cool creation...thanks for playing along with Totally Stampalicious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lyn this is absolutely wonderful, love how you've got the background to glow in such stark contrast to the trees, amazing use of those stamps and the flowers n butterflies are just the most perfect embelli.
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lyn, I know that I have told you before. But, I have to say this again. I love your work. You are a fantastic artist.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very cool easel card! I love the tree background! Thanks for playing along with the FBW challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This card is gorgeous. The background is unreal - the work with the brayer and white pencil looks awesome. Almost like a moving background. Love the black rose too. Some projects are mesmerizing...

    Shannon
    http://pansiespaperpetals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very cool card! Great easel card and I love the black flowers too!! Thanks for joining us at Flutterby Wednesday!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is so original! I love the theme, cause I LOVE fairies:) Yours is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  21. WOW this is amazing,love all the fantastic details!!! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. What an amazing creation!! Those are some awesome butterflies! Thanks for joining us at FBW this week!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow...an amazing creation!! Thank you for fluttering with us this week!

    ReplyDelete