Tuesday 7 September 2010

Tuesday taggers

This weeks challenge at TUESDAY TAGGERS has been choosen by my teamie Michelle and the theme is BOOKS.
You can create a book.... take inspiration from a book.... the list is endless.
I have done a large piece for me... the frame is 12x12 and the picture is 10x10inches..... and i havw paid homage to POE..... i really love his stories and poems. My central image is a digi from my very talented teamie at taggers Teri of delicious doodles fame http://deliciousdoodles.blogspot.com/ i printed the digi onto cavas and coloured with inks to tone in with my backing that i stamped using stamps from CHERRY PIE.... mainly although i am sure there are others in there as well. Please come and join us this week.... we love to see what you create.
T
The words above read 'leave my loneliness unbroken'.... and you get a slightly better look at all the stamping around the central image.
Thanks for visiting me today.
love lynx

14 comments:

  1. Hiya Lyn. Another of your fantastic creative works of art. Just brilliant. You put so much time work and effort into these amazing things. Love it.
    Happy Crafting.
    With love, Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god, this is stunning...um weird question, can you make another and I'll buy it from you? I know random question, but I LOVE it and I love the quote at the bottom...email me at frothie51@gmail.com..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful piece, Lynx!!! Your work never ceases to amaze me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is sheer brilliance, so arty and totally love it x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know Lyn, I like the idea of framing such gorgeous work - would certainly make some of these empty wall look fantastic. Edgar is excellent, isn't he? I really love this - hmmm...I wonder...can I do this?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that you made this into wall art, Teri's images are fabulous and you have more than done it justice with your colouring and background. Love it xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such detail !!!but can't help thinking of the simpsons tehe and the Alan Parsons project is now going through my head :)
    Von x

    ReplyDelete
  8. You fascinate me with your creations. Do you ever have nightmares? Lovely stuff!

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's all been said before. I hope this has pride of place on a wall somewhere because it deserves it
    Helenxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, what an amazing piece of art. Definitely deserves to be on show :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi hun, just letting you know you won some blog candy over at mine xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. no way!!! this is amazing!!! gorgeous gorgeous!!

    crafty hugs!
    xoxo
    meredith

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, Lyn! This is just stunning! Love the frame and it is perfect for the image from Teri!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous Lynx! LOVE that image and what you've done with it. Sooo classy! xxD

    ReplyDelete