Wednesday 4 September 2013

SMUDGY ANTICS and DE-STEMPELWINKEL.

Better late than never hey? 
Our challenge at SMUDGY ANTICS has just a few more days to run.... but you still have time to enter....
The theme for this challenge is to
MAKE AN ATC.

An ATC is a 2.5" x 3.5" piece of artwork that is typically traded.
Learn more about ATCs here.
These are my ATC's,
i've called them Summer morning and Winters night.... think you can guess why.
 The stamps are from Smeared ink.... join the rubber club Here.

  Yesterday was my day to post on the de-Stempelwinkel DT blog, below is my project.
I love salvage.... well junk really.... this project is all junk except the ladies face in the middle. I used a stamp to stamp into clay.... arranged all the bits and pieces around it .... transformed junk into treasure.
The details are all on the DT blog.


Thanks for visiting BDx

No comments:

Post a Comment