Sunday 20 July 2014

SMEARED INK DT POST

I hope you have had a smashing weekend.
I have a project to show you thats rather different for me....
bright colours and lots of roses.
I have used the new rubber stamps from SMEARED INK...
LLORONA.
I have made up a collage using all 6 images..
coloured everything with promarkers....
and pencils.... I added roses that i cut from a SMEARED INK digi image.
You can get these lovely rubber stamps from the RUBBER CLUB.
Thanks for stopping by....BDx
I'd like to enter is challenge....
FUSSY AND FANCY....ALL ABOUT GIRLS

2 comments:

  1. This is just AWESOME BD - so beautiful and just fabulous colouring. I saw this right at the start when I came visit you :-D

    Hope all is well your end :-D
    Hugz
    IKE xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo gorgeous! What a beautiful way to put these images together. Just love looking at this collection. Your coloring is amazing and the bright tones make the girls seem to come alive. Wowza!

    ReplyDelete