Sunday 29 October 2017

DAY #29 OF THE 31 DAYS OF HALLOWE'EN 2017

Terra
Black Dragon
Susan
LeighSBDesigns
Lyneen
Stampendous Stamps
Lost Coast Designs/Carmen's Veranda
Tee
Alison
Sarah
Nan
Airless Chambers
Jessica
Kat
Shell
Mr Poe has an alteration to show you today....
My poor raven candle holder got terribly broken in our move.... 
Some of the pieces were very small and refused to stick back together....

......So I did my best then covered the repair with clay and stamped the man himself into it...
along with hearts.... not the lovey-dovey type of heart but
the anatomical kind.
I never did like the shiny gold finish this holder had....
so now its black and grey... the raven got a repaint as he had a few mior chips...
much more me really....
Lots of little candles on the top rather than one large one....
more to 'flicker'.... this is now back in the lounge where it belongs... part of my day to day decor... not just for Hallowe'en

Thanks for stopping by...
Susan is next on the list...
see you tomorrow ...BDx

9 comments:

  1. WoWza !! What a fantastic 'save' BD. It looks gorgeous and I think so much better :-D xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice fix of your candle holder! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is fangtastic.
    I can see why you leave it
    out all the time - quite a
    conversation starter.
    Sorry it got broken but it
    might have been for the best.
    It looks great.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow your revamp is amazing and it really looks more authentic now! You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! Far better than the original!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks so much better after you put your magic on it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am completely agree with you, I am an amazing fan of your site, genuine guard post Keep making such stunning post,


    Thanks for sharing.



    Best dermatologist doctor in jaipur



    Regards

    Sameer

    ReplyDelete